Monday, June 8, 2009

Star

I often feel tethered to the world. I could take flight if it wasn't for gravity...but gravity complicates things. We are sons and daughters of God. We are shining stars so I'm told. When I am most peaceful I think of God and wide open spaces. Places untouched except for God's spirit hovering over them. Like white scattered beaches, galaxies with no names yet, and roaming fields of corn, wheat or lavendar it does not matter wich as long as its as far as my eyes can see. I find my paradise in quiet places. I find my freedom in God. He is the Alpha and the Omega and there seems to be alot in between to discover of him yet. I'm not sure what it is that I'm trying to say. I toil and I laugh. Life makes a mystery. Inside I feel a fallen star. A miracle. And at the same time the push and pull of pain. Do stars grow like blooming flowers?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! It was really good to see you yesterday! I hope everything was great. ;)