Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Light

Jesus has lead me to this leaving...to this last look of letting go. Sometimes sorrows makes you widdle away at what you've been carrying...forces you to lighten your load. Joy dwells in God alone and finds the lonely. When I meet my guardian angel I'll want to hold his brilliant face within the palms of my hands and say thank you maybe after I've worshiped God for a thousand years or so and said hello to Karma as if I've just been walking down a country lane. We all have a guardian angel that watches over us you know. Peter's went ahead of him I think when they supposedly answered his knock at the door. Anyway, sitting here now I'm thankful for all of you who have loved me as you have loved me as I am and not what I thought I should have been. It mattered all of your hello's and how are you's and silent prayers I never heard. It made me feel deeply loved and today I know I'll be better than I ever was because of you and God who sent you. I sing. I run. I hold my viola and strike notes that I know can make me weep if I just put them in the right order. I have dinner with friends and laugh with my whole heart. I hear God say "We will dance. I promise we will dance." And God never lies. So my hope is that you hear him too and dance your dance in your own unique way just as I dance mine. And that those unkown silent prayers for you are answered.

1 comment:

Alan said...

eternity is a wedding feast ... of course there will be dancing ... -- Alan